Reference interviews can reveal additional attributes of a candidate that traditional employment verification questions cannot. EBI offers a wide range of interview questions to meet your individual needs. EBI offers the following professional references:
One of our US-based EBI Verifications Specialists conducts a basic interview with the colleagues provided by the candidate. Here is a sample of basic interview questions:
- How long have you known the applicant?
- What is your relationship to the applicant?
- What is your general opinion on the individual?
- What has the applicant done to show good moral character?
- What do you consider to be the applicant’s strong points?
- In what areas do you feel that the applicant can improve?
- If you had the opportunity to work with the applicant again, would you?
One of our US-based EBI Verifications Specialists conducts an in-depth interview with the colleagues provided by the candidate. The questions are customized to meet the exact needs of the client. Questions can also be designed to focus on specific skills.
Tell The Reader More
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads.