Duration: 50 minutes
Presented By: EBI & Rhodes Hieronymus
Recorded from the live presentation on 4/9/2020.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why it is essential that you continue your background and drug testing programs
- COVID-19’s effect on information retrieval
- Avoiding hiring delays while staying compliant
- Changes regarding onboarding for remote workers
- Managing a screening crunch once the crisis has passed
As businesses struggle with these extraordinary and unprecedented times, there are many changes to be considered in regards to obtaining and using the information on background and drug testing reports.
Curt Schwall, EBI’s VP of Compliance & Regulatory Affairs, and attorney Larry Henry of Rhodes Hieronymus, help guide you through this new landscape.