Request a Review of Your Background Screening Program
What is Included?
As part of EBI’s Trusted Advisor Program, you’ll get a 30-minute, customized 1-on-1 consultation with our expert. You may use this time to ask specific questions, get pointers on best practices, or even review your entire policy from start to finish.
Possible topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Are my disclosure and authorization forms compliant?
- Do I have an effective background screening policy?
- What are the latest legal requirements in my state?
- Am I processing adverse action correctly?
- What should I know about the changing legal landscape?
EBI’s Trusted Advisor Compliance Expert
Curt Schwall’s experience spans more than 20 years. He is Vice President of Compliance and Regulatory Affairs at EBI, a Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP), and leads our one-of-a kind Trusted Advisor Program. This industry-first program gives EBI clients access to compliance experts and documents, while offering a 75% discount with some of the best FCRA attorneys in the country.