Free webinar recording hosted by I-9 Advantage and EBI. Download to watch at your convenience.
All employers are required to complete and store a Form I-9 for each new employee hired to work in the United States. But don't be fooled by this seemingly simple form. The slightest mistake can sometimes leave you exposed to fines for violations. Make sure you're doing it right. Download this webinar today.
- Identify common Form I-9 errors, and learn ways to avoid and correct them
- Understand the laws regarding discrimination, and learn ways to prevent unlawful conduct during the I-9 process
- Learn about employers in the news – violations, fines, and settlements
- Gain insight on conducting internal audits
- Discover solutions and resources to help you comply with government regulations
- Earn HRCI / SHRM credits - codes are provided within the presentation
About the Presenters:
Sathab Abbo is Senior Product Director and Corporate Immigration Counsel at I-9 Advantage. She is an expert on immigration laws, Form I-9, and E-Verify compliance, and regularly delivers trainings.
Jennifer Gladstone is a news anchor and journalist with nearly 20 years of experience in front of the camera. She's worked in several markets, large and small, and has performed nearly every task needed in a newsroom. As EBI's Screening News Editor, she keeps EBI's customers and blog subscribers up-to-date on the latest screening news and legislative alerts affecting companies of all sizes.