Free Webinar Recording hosted by SkyeTeam and EBI.
"Difficult to manage relationships sabotage more business than anything else."
- John Kotter, Harvard Business School
For most of us, our early careers are spent developing technical expertise - and that's typically how we assess our value. Yet research and experience show that, as you progress through your career, it is the quality of your working relationships that has a greater impact on your success. Ally or Adversary? focuses on the ‘how’ of successful organizations, clarifying the rules of engagement across teams. As a result -- especially in turbulent times where emotions are raised, opinions differ and stakes are high -- those who have not spent the time to cultivate winning relationships may find results deteriorate just when outstanding team performance is required. This webinar is based on the bestselling book “Cultivate. The Power of Winning Relationships” by Morag Barrett.
Download this webinar recorded from the live version on November 15th, 2016.
- Articulate why quality working relationships matter, the business and personal impact
- Understand the three secrets to cultivating strategic relationships
- Apply the Relationship Ecosystem™ to diagnose the health and quality of your professional relationships
- Determine the next steps to develop your Ally relationships and manage Adversarial relationships
- Earn HRCI / SHRM credits - code will be provided at end of presentation
About the Presenters:
Morag Barrett is a keynote speaker, trainer, executive coach, and author of "Cultivate. The Power of Winning Relationships." She has 30+ years of experience in corporate finance and HR leadership development, and has worked with more than 3,000 high potential leaders, in 20 countries, on 4 continents. EBI previously joined forces with Morag to present the webinar, "How to Keep Your Head When Your Hair is On Fire."
Jennifer Gladstone is a news anchor and journalist with nearly 20 years of experience in front of the camera. She's worked in several markets, large and small, and has performed nearly every task needed in a newsroom. As EBI's Screening News Editor, she keeps EBI's customers and blog subscribers up-to-date on the latest screening news and legislative alerts affecting companies of all sizes.