CNet-Link™ - Clinic Network Management Software
CNet-Link™ is one of EBI's - Drug Testing and Occupational Healthcare Management Centers latest state-of-the-art clinic network management tools. Managing an efficient and convenient clinic and collection site network can greatly reduce the cost of your overall substance abuse and occupational healthcare program. Establishing and managing the right facility network to meet your specific program needs is what this software is all about. CNet-Link provides complete clinic management capabilities including: clinic hours of operation, distance, address, phone numbers and mapping capabilities. CNet-Link has real-time updates which makes this tool always current and up to date.
Clinic Network Establishment and Negotiation
- An EBI Account Manager will work with your to establish your overall clinical needs.
- A clinic network is established based on an acceptable geographic radius to your office locations.
- An EBI Clinic Negotiator is assigned to establish a clinic relationship and will assist in lowering costs.
- Regular clinic contact is accomplished through means of broadcast fax, e-mailing, clinic mailings, and frequent conversations with EBI’s Occupational Healthcare Department.
- EBI constantly monitors your collection site usage to determine volume concentrations as well as to confirm that your service needs are being met in any given area.
- EBI has the ability to provide quality assurance reports itemizing percentage of network change, frequency of customer service assistance and billing accuracy.
Clinic Lookup and Selection
- Select your clinic location based on zipcode and desired location radius.
- Clinic availability information includes: days and hours of operation.
- Easy to navigate mapping feature to help guide you along with downloadable maps.
- Enhanced contact information displays clinic phone, fax, email and web information, if available.
- Specific site information and additional comments displayed, if available.