Occupational Healthcare Management Center
The EBI Occupational Healthcare Management Center represents the latest in web-based screening management technology and allows our clients to manage all of their Drug Testing and Occupational Healthcare needs with ease. EBI’s powerful online drug screening and occupational healthcare management center provides our clients with convenient unfettered access to all of their core screening and testing programs from one location.
Secure, Fast and in Real Time...
The Occupational Healthcare Management Center is available 24/7 from anywhere in the world!
The system is designed with the flexibility for multiple users to enter and retrieve results simultaneously even from decentralized locations.
Users receive real-time status updates and email notifications on all candidate requests.
A system wide message board and personalized messaging and notification in-box keeps you up-to-date on all breaking industry news and alerts.
- The Occupational Healthcare Management Center provides access to EBI’s proprietary drug testing and occupational healthcare software – RandomTrac™, FormServ™ and CNet-Link™ .
Locating a Clinic or Patient Service Center has Never Been Easier
- Locate collection sites and patient services center with ease by utilizing EBI’s PSC Locator Tool.
- Search our complete online knowledge base of Drug and Occupational Healthcare glossary of terms.
- Instantly order testing supplies and have them shipped directly via EBI.
- Directly contact EBI’s Drug and Occupational Healthcare Customer Care Department via an exclusive email hotline.
Drug Testing Results with a Click of a Button
- You can locate an applicant’s testing results by utilizing four different search criteria (SS Number, First Name, Last Name and Specimen I.D.)
- Users can search for testing results by setting time parameters for either report date or collection date.
- Easily interpret if testing results have already been viewed or if results have just arrived.
- Select from a variety of management reports to track your testing program.
- View all of your tested candidates via an easy to interpret candidate listing page which includes:
- Candidate identification (Name, SS Number, Specimen Number)
- Testing results
- Dates of collection and reporting