Global Homeland Security Plus (OFAC)
For compliance with the U.S. Patriot Act, EBI provides a search of more than 120 separate U.S. and foreign sanctions and watch lists including OFAC.
What does this service provide?
The threat of global terrorism and international crime is at an all time high. Access to information tracked by a wide range of federal and international sources will aid in a complete and comprehensive background screening program. We access some of the most comprehensive sources for government watch, debarment and exclusionary lists. Many federal regulations require a search of excluded party or person lists for proper compliance and further due diligence outside of the United States. Debarment and Exclusion lists include parties and individuals that may pose a security or safety risk of being in the United States or part of an entity which imports and exports goods within U.S. borders. Parties and Individuals included are Terrorists, Drug Traffickers, Blocked Persons or individuals that conducted business with sanctioned countries. Parties may also be included on Exclusion and Debarment Lists if they are involved with the shipment of goods or hold licensing within a country where traditional and credible sources to verify this information do not exist.
A partial list of sources include:
- OFAC Specifically Designated Nationals (SDN) & Blocked Persons
- OFAC Sanctioned Countries, including Major Cities & Ports
- Non-Cooperative Countries and Territories
- Department of State Trade Control (DTC) Debarred Parties
- U.S Bureau of Industry & Security (formerly BXA)
- Unverified Entities List, Denied Entities List and Denied Persons List
- FBI Most Wanted Terrorists & Seeking Information
- FBI Top Ten Most Wanted
- INTERPOL Most Wanted List
- Bank of England Sanctions List
- OSFI – Canadian Sanctions List
- United Nations Consolidated Sanctions List
- Politically Exposed Persons List
- European Union Terrorist List
- World Bank Ineligible Firms
Did You Know?
||Many government-funded programs require employers to search U.S. government sanction and debarment lists as part of proper compliance with many government related contracts.