E-Verify Integrated...Simple, Fast and Compliant
|EBI’s Paperless Form I-9 integration with E-Verify allows our clients to access a step by step, easy to use innovative platform to process non-confirmation letters, track results and provide the ability to receive expedient notices and updates from both the SSA and the DHS. EBI’s virtually fool proof process allows corporate administrators the ability to manage the entire verification process while reducing fraud and enhancing overall compliance.
- Walk up usability (User-friendly) dashboard interface provides compliance alerts and simplifies workflow with one-click access to a vast array of system features.
- Instantly checks for i9 form errors utilizing our wizard driven technology and signals invalid data entry as the user types, ensuring valid data entry, compliance and trouble-free E-Verify.
- Enables easy conversion from paper (archived) i-9s and supporting documents to a fully electronic solution.
- Integrates seamlessly in real time with your systems, HRIS, payroll or other system of record, with true single-sign on.
- Provides instantaneous E-Verify submission, with configurable options per worksite.
- Automates audit trail history of all required actions.
- Simplified i-9 self-auditing through easily-customized reports.
- Tighter security and privacy by encrypting and storing Form I-9 data in a physically separate database for each customer and requiring complex passwords.
- Eliminates missed deadlines with our “Notify Me” feature by alerting you to required signatures, re-verification or other issues including tentative non-confirmations (TNCs).
- Extreme time saver, with our automatic E-Verify submission feature that sends all completed I-9 forms to E-Verify without you having to click a button.
- Over-documentation is eliminated in Section 2 by limiting the view and selection to only the ID documents applicable to selected status.
- Reduces audit risk exposure by systemically purging Form I-9s that should be eliminated according to the three-year/one-year rule.
Does your state require you to use E-Verify? Check out our state legislation guide and see!